- 20gr The Homemade Kitchen Butter
- 4 Eggs from Runnymede Farm
- A good splash of high-quality milk or cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Good quality bread (like a sourdough)
- In a bowl, crack eggs and beat with cream, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in pan over a low heat, avoid burning.
- Pour egg mix into pan.
- Using a spatula or soft edge spoon, gently move egg mix around the pan. Soft curds will start to form.
- Gently push curds away from the edges to avoid them sticking to the pan.
- Eggs are ready when curds are a little shiny in appearance (just slightly undercooked).
Serve scrambled eggs hot immediately over toast, lathered with fresh butter. Scatter some fresh parsley or chives on top.
In a separate pan fry up some fresh tomatoes, and kale to serve with eggs. Add bacon, mushrooms, fresh avocado – your options are endless!