Pasta Dinner with The Homemade Kitchen
After a day of production, this is Kylie’s go-to Pasta Dish. It’s simple, easy, quick, and delicious. Pasta served with a gorgeous buttery sauce tossed through earthy mushrooms, cooked broccoli, and sweet sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1 Clove Fresh Garlic, minced
- ½ Leek
- 120gr The Homemade Kitchen Butter
- 1 Head Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3-4 Handfuls Fresh Spinach or kale
- 2 Tbs (heaped) Sun-Dried Tomato Strips
- 5-6 Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Once cooked, set aside.
- Melt Butter in with garlic and leeks on a medium heat, allowing a foam to form on top.
- Wash and chop veggies and add to pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes until spinach/ kale is wilted, and veggies are perfectly cooked.
- Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Toss reserved pasta through veggies, ensuring the sauce is evenly stirred through.
Serve with a sprinkling of your favourite hard cheese. Voila!